Are you ready to buy or sell a condo in Southwest Florida? Call your local Southwest Florida real estate team, PROGRAM Realty at (941) 999-9900, for comprehensive help with the Southwest Florida condo real estate market.
Condos Make Living in Southwest Florida Easy
When you own a condominium unit most all of the following things are taken care of for you in the monthly or quarterly condo fees: (individual condo complexes will vary widely on fees and amenities offered of course)
- Grounds maintenance
- Outside building maintenance
- Roof maintenance and replacement
- Maintenance of the common grounds and amenities
- Public insurance for the community
- Insurance for the outside of the individual unit (does not include inside or contents)
- In some condos, amenities such as a clubhouse, heated pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard, meeting rooms, card rooms, gym facilities, social programs, beach access, food grilling areas and others are offered.
- Utilities in some condos are paid through the monthly dues. Usually this will be limited to basic cable and possibly water and sewer.
Take a look at some of our favorite condo complexes below: