6935 Manasota Key Rd Englewood, FL 34223
Amazing lot with huge beautiful Live oaks canvassing a perfect Gulf to to Bay setting. This family beach home has all the features for paradise living.Walk across the street to your own private deeded beach access to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Relax by the heated screened pool overlooking Lemon Bay with Boat dock that has two vertical lifts for storing your fishing boats. This property has one acre of pure sereneity that will allow you to enjoy the best of both worlds Gulf or Bay. Home has 4 beds and 4 full baths that can sleep up to 14 comfortably for those extended family vacations. This home has been maintained very well with all new paint, roof, air conditioners, and recent pool remodeling. This property is the property that everyone slows down to look at with the amazing trees and the water views . It has finally come available to purchase.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #O5481968
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,969
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Septic
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Level
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Beach-Prvt, ICW, Ocean2Bay
- Water ViewBay/full, Beach, Gulf2bay, Icw
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Beach - Access Deeded, Beach - Private, Intracoastal Waterway, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockComposite,DockOnSit,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,NoWakeZone
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Skylights, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Central Vacuum, Handicapped Modified, Hot Tub/Spa
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesElevated, Three Story
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Stem Wall, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Handicap Modified, Hot Tub/Spa, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Size (Acres)1.04
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Flood ZoneAE
- FoundationStem Wall, Crawlspace
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Great Room35x20
- Master Bedroom18x18
- Additional Information
- Days on Market239
- Last Price ChangeApril 23rd, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$523
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $2,875,000) $2,600,000 $275,000 (9.57%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #O5481968
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 6935 Manasota Key Rd in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1985,has 4 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 4,969 square feet all located on a 1.04 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $596,686, and average price per square foot of $306, and most importantly an average sold price of $306,722. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 6935 Manasota Key Rd in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Gerard Land Aquatic, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.