225 Via De Luna Englewood, FL 34224
Home is double wide 2 bedroom - 2 bath with interior laundry facilities with cabinets. Large workable kitchen with breakfast bar with laminate floors. Both bedrooms are spacious with walk-in closet in master bedroom. The large detached shed with overhead door 10' x 24' has lots of room for workshop and side doorway. The air conditioner was replaced in 2011. This community has its own boat ramp and the docks available on a first come basis. Community building with many activities available and just a short distance to beaches on the Gulf of Mexico - many restaurants nearby - walking distance to shopping. Mobile Gardens is a great place to land if you are a "snowbird" or for full time residence. Come and take a look!!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5913933
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,388
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address225 Via De Luna
- SubdivisionMobile Gardens
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Dock, Private Boat Ramp
- HOA Fee$175
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsOwners must clean up after their pet and keep pet on a leash. Please refer to Charlotte County rules. More information in Deed Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Dock, Private Boat Ramp
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Zone, Street Paved
- Water AccessCanal - Brackish
- Water ExtrasBoatRampPrvt,Dock1stCom
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesElectric Fireplace
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.18
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE 10
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 110x11
- Dining Room9x9
- Florida Room9x20
- Living Room14x16
- Master Bedroom10x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market54
- Price Per SqFt$89
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5913933
About this Property
225 Via De Luna is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34224. 225 Via De Luna has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,388 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.18 acres and was built in 1986. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $243,669 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $174,707. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34224 is $157. To schedule a tour of this listing at 225 Via De Luna in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 3:06pm EDT.