225 Via De Luna Englewood, FL 34224
Home is double wide 2 bedroom - 2 bath with interior laundry facilities with cabinets. Large workable kitchen with breakfast bar with laminate floors. Both bedrooms are spacious with walk-in closet in master bedroom. The large detached shed with overhead door 10' x 24' has lots of room for workshop and side doorway. This community has its own boat ramp and the docks available on a first come basis. Community building with many activities available and just a short distance to beaches on the Gulf of Mexico - many restaurants nearby - walking distance to shopping. Mobile Gardens is a great place to land if you are a "snowbird" or for full time residence. Come and take a look!!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5913933
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,388
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address225 Via De Luna
- SubdivisionMobile Gardens
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Dock, Private Boat Ramp
- HOA Fee$175
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsOwners must clean up after their pet and keep pet on a leash. Please refer to Charlotte County rules. More information in Deed Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Dock, Private Boat Ramp
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Zone, Street Paved
- Water AccessCanal - Brackish
- Water ExtrasBoatRampPrvt,Dock1stCom
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesElectric Fireplace
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.18
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE 10
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 110x11
- Dining Room9x9
- Florida Room9x20
- Living Room14x16
- Master Bedroom10x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market5
- Price Per SqFt$89
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5913933
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 225 Via De Luna in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1986,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,388 square feet all located on a 0.18 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $252,475, and average price per square foot of $167, and most importantly an average sold price of $171,570. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 225 Via De Luna in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:06pm EDT.