26725 Raphis Royale Blvd Englewood, FL 34223
A country club lakefront estate, this like new custom 3,846-square-foot Arthur Rutenberg home was built in 2010. The extraordinary thought and detail are apparent as soon as you enter the double wrought iron doors. Grand archways, columns, 14-foot triple tray ceilings, intricate moldings and ceramic tile with marble inlays are just a few of its features. The kitchen has natural gas with proper commercial appliances and abundant custom cabinetry, which is also in the den and family room as well. The bonus room/man cave features a beamed vaulted ceiling with a gas stone fireplace with wood mantel, wired with surround sound for that football getaway. The owner's suite is a true spa getaway fit for a king. Each guest room is its own suite with bath and walk-in closet. A home of this caliber has the latest wiring, energy efficiency, hurricane protection and automatic generator. This home was truly designed for entertaining friends and family with its wide and open floor plan. Sliding glass walls open to the large pool with spa and lanai which has unparalleled under roof space featuring gas outdoor kitchen and fireplace to truly celebrate the Florida lifestyle, with fabulous sunset views.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5913744
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,846
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address26725 Raphis Royale Blvd
- SubdivisionBoca Royale
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Not all amenities included in HOA Fees
- HOA Fee$321
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet Restrictionsscoop and bag, leach
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Canal/Lake For Irrigation, City Water, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Integrated Generator, Public Sewer, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Not all amenities included in HOA Fees
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewLake
- Water AccessLake
- Water ExtrasNoBoats
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermal Windows, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCompactor, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Gas, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesFamily Room, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stem Wall, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.39
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneX500
- FoundationStem Wall
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 115x12
- Bedroom 214x13
- Bonus Room20x18
- Dining Room18x14
- Family Room20x16
- Living Room20x20
- Master Bedroom20x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market3
- Price Per SqFt$286
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5913744
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 26725 Raphis Royale Blvd in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2010,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 3,846 square feet all located on a 0.39 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $596,686, and average price per square foot of $306, and most importantly an average sold price of $306,722. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 26725 Raphis Royale Blvd in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.