741 Watersedge St #90 Englewood, FL 34223
***UPDATE OF PROPERTY CONDIDION 9/18/17! Visual inspection shows no damage at all. Professional inspection to be conducted on 9/19/17 at 3pm and will be made available.*** Grande Oak Model, situated on an over-sized, premier, lakefront lot in the adult land owned community, Tangerine Woods. Renovated from top to bottom including plumbing, electrical, & down to the very last light switch. A/C 2006 - Roof 2/2015 - windows 4/17 - HWH 2015 and relocated to workshop/laundry. Gorgeous vinyl wood grain flooring throughout with porcelain tile in both baths. Beautiful large kitchen has all new cabinetry, upgraded appliances, granite counter-tops and a bank of windows facing the lake. Both baths have had complete renovations with porcelain tile floors, new raised vanities and large tiled step in shower in the master bath. Cool contemporary colors are featured throughout the home. For outdoor living,you will have your choice of two lanai's. The front lanai is the handy spot the meet with your neighbors and watch the happenings in the neighborhood. The huge wrap-around lanai stretches the back length of the home, has expansive lakefront views, and is where you will find yourself going to for either entertaining or those tranquil moments. Tangerine Woods is an adult, gated & land owned community - located in the heart of Englewood - miles of beaches, fishing, golf and close to just about everything. Please see the virtual tour for additional photos and call for your personal tour of this truly beautiful home.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5913610
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,247
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address741 Watersedge St #90
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$378
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Recreational Facilities, Tennis Courts, Public Insurance
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet Restrictionssee HOA docs
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeExtra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Canal/Lake For Irrigation, City Water, Electric, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Underground
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewLake
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Skylights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- CoolingCentral, Humidistat
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.14
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneX500
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x11
- Living Room18x13
- Master Bedroom18x13
- Additional Information
- Days on Market65
- Last Price ChangeSeptember 18th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$144
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $189,995) $179,900 $10,095 (5.31%) Active – – Pending (from Active) – –
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5913610
About this Property
741 Watersedge St #90 is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 741 Watersedge St #90 has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,247 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.14 acres and was built in 1985. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $607,294 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $302,459. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $306. To schedule a tour of this listing at 741 Watersedge St #90 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2017 at 7:18am EDT.