1063 Newton St Englewood, FL 34224
This one is a must see! From the lovingly renovated interior to the outdoor wonderland complete with access to the Gulf in just minutes, your own private beach and a salt water heated AND cooled pool! The kitchen is any cooks dream with glazed wood cabinetry featuring full extension soft close drawers, double ovens, cooktop and more storage than you can fill. The two bedroom, two bath split floorplan features pocket doors and walk in closets. Another pocket door allows the second bedroom area to be closed off from the main home providing privacy for both you and your many guests! And the indoor laundry makes even doing chores a pleasure.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5912221
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, City Water, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Creek, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Water ExtrasBoathouse,BridgesFixed,DockWood,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,SeawallCon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover for Pool
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesCook Top Only, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees, Parking - Rv/Boat, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.20
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x11
- Dining Room15x11
- Family Room15x11
- Living Room21x14
- Inside Utility9x9
- Master Bedroom13x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market153
- Last Price ChangeJuly 28th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$232
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $369,900 $10,000 (2.63%) Price Reduced $379,900 $10,000 (2.56%) Price Reduced $389,900 $5,100 (1.29%) Price Reduced $395,000 $5,000 (1.25%) Price Reduced (from $417,900) $400,000 $17,900 (4.28%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5912221
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1063 Newton St in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1972,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,596 square feet all located on a 0.20 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $254,253, and average price per square foot of $167, and most importantly an average sold price of $171,618. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1063 Newton St in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2017 at 6:49pm EDT.