1063 Newton St Englewood, FL 34224
Don’t let the front exterior of this home fool you. Dreaming of the Florida Coastal lifestyle? Swimming pool, waterfront, boating access, great location, remodeled and ready to move into home? Here is your chance. This wonderful Florida ranch home offers a completely remodeled two bedrooms, two bath split floor plan, with manufactured wood flooring and ceramic tile. This entertaining delight offers the perfect blend of open design with views to the phenomenal outdoor lifestyle you have been searching for. The backyard of this home is an oasis by itself and must be seen to appreciate. The home is located just minutes from Stump pass, Lemon Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Come dig your feet into your private beach or relax while fishing from your dock. This home has been lovingly updated including the Mechanicals. Some furnishings are available under separate agreement.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5912221
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, City Water, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Creek
- Water ExtrasBoathouse,BridgesFixed,DockWood,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,SeawallCon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover for Pool
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesCook Top Only, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesParking - Rv/Boat, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Utility Shed, Fruit Trees
- Lot Size (Acres)0.20
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x11
- Dining Room15x11
- Family Room15x11
- Living Room21x14
- Inside Utility9x9
- Master Bedroom13x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market43
- Last Price ChangeApril 18th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$247
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $395,000 $5,000 (1.25%) Price Reduced (from $417,900) $400,000 $17,900 (4.28%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5912221
About this Property
1063 Newton St is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34224. 1063 Newton St has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,596 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.20 acres and was built in 1972. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $279,347 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $167,765. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34224 is $172. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1063 Newton St in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 6:03am EDT.