1778 Bayshore Dr Englewood, FL 34223
Magnificent Intracoastal Waterfront Home! 1.3 Acres! Wrought Iron Gates Greet you upon Entering this Stunning Retreat. 2 Homes on the Property. Main House Features an Extremely Reinforced 2nd Story Addition Built in 2008 to Withstand up to a Category 5 Hurricane, Incredible Views of the Water, Includes an Office w/Secret Wine Closet Behind the Bookshelf! Upstairs has a Living Room, Fireplace, Separate A/C, Tray Ceilings, Central Vac., Balcony, Tile Flooring, Kitchen, Center Island, Full Bath, Crown Molding and Storage Room. Take the Exterior Stairs or Enjoy the Luxury of having a Newer Elevator. First Level was Re-Built in 1991! Featuring Cathedral Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Breathtaking Water Views, Newly Remodeled Master Bathroom, Vaulted Ceilings in Master Bedroom, Family/Kitchen/Dining Room Combo, Fireplace, Whole House Generator, Central Vac. and Ceramic Tile. Kitchen Offers 2 Ranges, 2 Refrigerators, 2 sinks, Double Oven & Center Island which makes it Great for Entertaining! Enjoy Relaxing near the Recently Resurfaced Sparkling Pool w/half bath or take your Boat out on the Water! 2 Boat Lifts, 1 Covered Lift, 1 Uncovered Lift and an Electric Davit. Dock has Water, Electric and filet station. Fire-pit has Custom Benches. Looking for Rental Income? This property has a Detached 2 Story Home w/1 Car Garage that can be used as a Guest House or Seasonal Rental. 2BD/1BA Upstairs and 1BD/1BA Downstairs. Can be used separately. Coming with 1 Year Home Warranty! VIEW THE VIRTUAL TOUR!!!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5911594
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,444
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Municipal Water, Septic, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Flood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewIcw
- Water AccessIntracoastal Waterway
- Water ExtrasDavits,DockOpen,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,LiftCovered,SeawallCon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heated Pool
- Interior FeaturesAttic, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Skylights, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Elevator, Tray Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Only, Oven - Double
- FireplacesElectric Fireplace, Family Room
- StoriesSplit Level, Two Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees, Gutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, French Doors, Outdoor Grill, Rental Apartment
- Lot Size (Acres)1.33
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Flood ZoneVE
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x10
- Bedroom 210x13
- Bedroom 313x11
- Dining Room22x17
- Family Room26x22
- Living Room21x18
- Kitchen22x12, 14x18
- Master Bedroom15x18
- Additional Information
- Days on Market252
- Last Price ChangeOctober 7th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$360
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $1,599,900 $175,100 (9.86%) Price Reduced (from $1,800,000) $1,775,000 $25,000 (1.39%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5911594
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1778 Bayshore Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1991,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 4,444 square feet all located on a 1.33 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $591,401, and average price per square foot of $301, and most importantly an average sold price of $301,988. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1778 Bayshore Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 3:06pm EDT.