1724 Grande Park Dr Englewood, FL 34223
Wow! This custom contemporary estate home built by Lee Wetherington in 2006, is maintenance free! The large home features formal living and dining rooms, a great room, kitchen, den with wet bar, four bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths. Grand architecture throughout with multiple arches, triple trayed ceilings, an open three-sided fireplace and hardwood floors throughout make your eyes sweep to the vanishing glass walls opening to the lap pool with preserve view. As expected the gourmet kitchen has hardwood cabinets, granite, gas, stainless steel appliances, convection oven and working island with seating. Bring your large dogs, this home has a fenced dog run! This home is nestled in the beautiful gated golf community of Boca Royale.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5910813
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,370
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address1724 Grande Park Dr
- SubdivisionBoca Royale
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesGated Community, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$321
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Condo Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Monthly Maintenance$160
- Maintenance IncludesGround Maintenance
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Electric, Gas, Street Lights, Underground, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Golf Cart Garage
- ViewGarden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Auto Cleaner, Salt Water
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Central Vacuum, Corridor Access, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Wet Bar
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Gas, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Cook Top Only
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Fireplace
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stem Wall
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run
- Lot Size (Acres)0.25
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneX500
- FoundationStem Wall
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x12
- Bedroom 213x12
- Bonus Room18x17
- Dining Room14x12
- Family Room11x15
- Living Room15x14
- Master Bedroom25x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market251
- Price Per SqFt$193
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5910813
About this Property
1724 Grande Park Dr is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 1724 Grande Park Dr has 4 beds, 4.00 baths, and is approximately 3,370 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.25 acres and was built in 2006. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $596,686 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $306,722. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $306. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1724 Grande Park Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.