1191 Bayshore Dr Englewood, FL 34223
Entering through the front gates you’ll meander down the paver driveway into this magnificent waterfront estate wrapped in 1.7 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering the ultimate in privacy and seclusion together with breathtaking view of Lemon Bay. Tranquil & peaceful this gracious Florida estate with a contemporary flare will have you enjoying the laid back lifestyle from 3 legal levels of grandeur with a caged screened patio approximately 18 feet high overlooking the open air sports pool (30ftx40ft) with the UVA chemical free Delta Filtration System and huge tiki hut. Lots of room to roam and play with its own fishing pier. This very unique 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Bathroom home offers gorgeous views from every main room. The heart of the home is a resort like setting with large living room and modern updated kitchen with granite and stainless appliances. Great split open floor plan that makes you believe everyone is on vacation. An inside laundry room 23ft x12ft has storage galore. A bonus family room, separate bar area is great for entertaining. Complete with Hurricane shutters, parking for a dozen or more cars plus much more. This retreat is grandly positioned to offer the new owners not only dazzling views but a level of home that usually would cost much more. Ideally situated close to most major beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, world class fishing and recreation, historical Dearborn Street, shopping, medical facilities and 3 major airports with regional and international flights. Welcome Home…
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5910731
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,024
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCity Water, Septic
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport, 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Garden View, Greenbelt View, In City Limits, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBay/full, Icw
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOpen,FishPier,Lock
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite/Concrete, In Ground, Other, Pool Sweep
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesThree Story
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)1.70
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Flood ZoneVE
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 216x12
- Family Room23x15, 23x12
- Great Room16x23
- Inside Utility23x12
- Master Bedroom15x11, 18x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market237
- Last Price ChangeApril 13th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$469
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Active – – Pending (from Active) – – Price Reduced (from $1,000,000) $950,000 $50,000 (5.00%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5910731
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1191 Bayshore Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1982,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 2,024 square feet all located on a 1.70 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $596,686, and average price per square foot of $306, and most importantly an average sold price of $306,722. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1191 Bayshore Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.