8214 Harborside Cir Englewood, FL 34224
The best of all worlds! This fantastic waterfront community offers townhouse living at its best. Beautiful turnkey furnished, three-story end unit with private elevator has two wraparound decks and a spacious sundeck on the top for the ultimate privacy and panoramic views. Upgraded appliances, crown moldings and a one-car garage make this unit complete. Cape Haze Marina is a wonderful boating community, just bring your boat and dock it at the marina for a nominal fee. Use of the marina pool is also available. Great deep water boating with just minutes to the bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5910313
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,735
- Year Built2000
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address8214 Harborside Cir
- SubdivisionCape Haze Marina Village Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesFees Required, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$125
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesGround Maintenance
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsPlease check By-laws for pet restrictions. Domestic pets only.
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeExtra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, County Water, Public Sewer
- FeaturesFees Required, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewEnd Unit, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal, Icw, Marina
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOpen,DockWood
- PoolGunite/Concrete, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Furnished, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesAttached, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors
- Lot Size (Acres)0.02
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood ZoneVE
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x11
- Bonus Room12x15
- Living Room13x9
- Master Bedroom12x13
- Additional Information
- Days on Market282
- Last Price ChangeMarch 18th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$230
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $429,000) $399,000 $30,000 (6.99%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5910313
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 8214 Harborside Cir in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2000,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 1,735 square feet all located on a 0.02 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $252,475, and average price per square foot of $167, and most importantly an average sold price of $171,570. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 8214 Harborside Cir in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.