1760 Bayshore Dr Englewood, FL 34223
SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!! SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF LEMON BAY from this impeccably maintained Executive home. Heated pool and gas heated pool spa. Situated on a 1.66 Acre mature landscaped estate with dock and boat lift with 119 feet of waterfront. The home sits back off Bayshore Dr., allowing for privacy and a detached studio. An easy short drive to the sparkling Gulf of Mexico. Custom features include elevator, security system, new hurricane impact windows, plantation shutters and enhanced pool cage. Wait until you see the lower 4 car+ garage and room for several golf carts, tons of storage and potential game room. The concrete floors have a terrazo finish. There is 40 ft x 40 ft workshop. Entering the home your eyes are drawn to the magnificent water view, through the great room with pot shelves, vaulted and tray ceilings and gas fireplace. A lovely dining room for entertaining and executive office space behind French doors. Chef’s delight kitchen with granite island and corian countertops with amazing water view. Abundance of kitchen cabinets with a customized turn style feature and eat in nook. The master bedroom is spacious and bath offers the popular dual vanity, hydro tub and large shower. Bedrooms two and three are oversized and ready for family or company. Spacious utility room.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5909349
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,980
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Public Municipal Water, Public Utilities, Septic, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewIcw
- Water AccessIntracoastal Waterway
- Water ExtrasDockOnSit,DockwElectric,LiftDavits
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Thermal Windows, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesNon Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stem Wall
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Shower, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Sauna
- Lot Size (Acres)1.66
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Flood ZoneV16
- FoundationStem Wall
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x17
- Bedroom 213x14
- Dining Room12x16
- Great Room21x42
- Master Bedroom14x20
- Additional Information
- Days on Market372
- Last Price ChangeAugust 9th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$345
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $1,029,000 $146,000 (12.43%) Price Reduced $1,175,000 $24,500 (2.04%) Price Reduced $1,199,500 $50,000 (4.00%) Price Reduced $1,249,500 $49,500 (3.81%) Price Reduced (from $1,350,000) $1,299,000 $51,000 (3.78%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5909349
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1760 Bayshore Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2003,has 3 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 2,980 square feet all located on a 1.66 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $596,686, and average price per square foot of $306, and most importantly an average sold price of $306,722. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1760 Bayshore Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.