25785 Grayton Ave Englewood, FL 34223
Maintenance free living is calling you in the newer community of Keyway place. This home offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a den. The Gourmet kitchen has granite countertops, 42” cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and an island breakfast bar. Ceramic tile can be found through the living areas of the home. Tray ceilings are located in the master bedroom and the living room. Hurricane shutters, A/C fresh air ventilation system, and heat pump water heater are just a few of the many upgraded options that come with this home. No more lawn maintenance! The landscaping is included in the HOA fee. Keyway Place is located in Englewood FL just south of Venice FL. It has beautiful beaches, plenty of shopping, restaurants, and world class golfing. Call and schedule your appointment today for your private viewing.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #N5908945
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,420
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address25785 Grayton Ave
- SubdivisionKeyway Place
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesGated Community
- HOA Fee$559
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Ground Maintenance, Manager
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsNUMBER & BREED. Please contact Sunstate Assoc. Mgmt Group at 941-870-4920
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities, Underground
- FeaturesGated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), In Wall Pest System, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermal Windows, Tray Ceiling, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Radiant Barrier
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingFuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.12
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 110x11
- Dining Room11x12
- Living Room15x16
- Master Bedroom16x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market474
- Last Price ChangeMay 23rd, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$171
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $242,900 $2,500 (1.02%) Price Reduced $245,400 $500 (0.20%) Price Reduced $245,900 $1,100 (0.45%) Price Reduced $245,900 $1,100 (0.45%) Price Increased $247,000 $1,100 (0.45%) Show More (5) Price Reduced $247,000 $2,000 (0.80%) Price Reduced $249,000 $900 (0.36%) Price Reduced $249,900 $5,000 (1.96%) Price Reduced $254,900 $100 (0.04%) Price Reduced (from $259,000) $255,000 $4,000 (1.54%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #N5908945
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 25785 Grayton Ave in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2014,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,420 square feet all located on a 0.12 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $591,401, and average price per square foot of $301, and most importantly an average sold price of $301,988. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 25785 Grayton Ave in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 3:06pm EDT.