1944 Greenlawn Dr Englewood, FL 34223
Don’t let the age fool you! Every surface has been updated. Deep water canal - no bridges to ICW. Seawall, dock and lift. Great home in a great location in Overbrook Gardens with Forked creek views. This home offers over 1700 square feet of living area with completely updated kitchen that opens onto the the huge lanai and is great for entertaining. The large owners suite features walk-in closet and spacious bath area including dual sinks and huge walk in shower. The kitchen, a guest room and owners suite open to pool area. The split floor plan offers privacy for your guests. The many sliding doors allows you to enjoy views of pool/ patio area and views of Forked Creek from most every room in the home. Irrigation system, boat lift, hurricane shutters, new A/C, tile throughout and the star of it all is the solar heated pool! Two car garage offers plenty of storage. Great fishing off seawall or dock for local Tarpon, Snook and other local fish. Located by water between Venice Jetty’s and Stump Pass for great off shore action. Just minutes to the beach, South Venice and downtown Englewood also many area Golf Courses, restaurants and shopping.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5922327
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,726
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, City Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Canal/Lake For Irrigation
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal
- Water AccessCanal - Saltwater
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOpen,DockWood,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,SeawallCon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heated Pool
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator
- StoriesDetached, One Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened
- Lot Size (Acres)0.24
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 111x14
- Bedroom 211x14
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai13x15, 18x35
- Living Room18x14
- Master Bedroom25x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market6
- Price Per SqFt$258
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5922327
About this Property
1944 Greenlawn Dr is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 1944 Greenlawn Dr has 3 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,726 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.24 acres and was built in 1974. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $518,559 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $303,598. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $281. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1944 Greenlawn Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.