1353 Kingfisher Dr Englewood, FL 34224
WATERFRONT LIVING. ENJOY FISHING and BOATING and only a 15-20 min. ride out to the GULF** WELCOME to HOLIDAY ESTATES where you OWN your own land... and bring your boat to your own boat dock and lift! Great for retired couple with some energy as this home could be your dream with some TLC. Home sold as-is and does need some loving care mostly on the exterior so it is turn-key furnished and ready for you to move right in. This floor plan is flexible with large living area and dining room as well as an adjoining office/den and a beautiful spacious Florida room. Any of the rooms could be adapted for sleeper sofas to accommodate all your friends and family. Lots of wall mirrors throughout to accentuate natural light. Split bedroom plan offers a bedroom at each end of home. Kitchen has been updated and has deep pull out drawers for cookware and less bending. Easy to clean wood laminate and tile flooring. Newer A/C. Storage galore with three storage rooms and one that could easily be converted to a workshop. Large Florida Room and large back porch are an invitation to enjoy a gentle Florida breeze while sipping your favorite beverage. This Pet Friendly Community is CLOSE to BEACHES, Shopping and Restaurants!!! OPTIONAL Annual Fee of $50/per person allows you to use Community Boat Ramp and Recreation Center! Property in multiple offers. Deadline Jan 16th, midnight.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5922276
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address1353 Kingfisher Dr
- SubdivisionHol Mob Estates 1st Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Fees Required, Recreation Building, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Private Boat Ramp
- HOA Fee$50
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Minimum Lease1 Week
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsOwners/Tenants may have 2 domestic indoor pets. Must be leashed when outdoors and picked up after.
- Number of Pets2
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Fees Required, Recreation Building, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Private Boat Ramp
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal
- Water AccessCanal - Saltwater
- Water ExtrasBridgesFixed,DockOpen,DockWood,DockwElectric,LiftDavits
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- CoolingCentral, Humidistat
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.17
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryMyakka River Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 111x11
- Bonus Room11x6
- Dining Room8x8
- Florida Room23x15
- Living Room12x12
- Master Bedroom11x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market6
- Price Per SqFt$103
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5922276
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1353 Kingfisher Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1974,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 960 square feet all located on a 0.17 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $240,587, and average price per square foot of $161, and most importantly an average sold price of $177,984. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1353 Kingfisher Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.