6 Peekins Cove Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
Imagine having the opportunity to obtain a beautiful custom waterfront Boca Grande home cherished by the current owners whose dedicated occupation is in the building industry. All those “special” extras and attention to detail are evident as you enter the warm and inviting 26’ x 40’ Great Room with volume “beamed” ceiling, extensive old-fashioned bead board, and custom wood trim finishes all adding to the beauty of this terrific family gathering space. Seven bedrooms (5 of which are “en suite”), 6 bathrooms, Cherry hardwood floors, spacious kitchen with a center island, elevator, inviting fireplace nook, and a designated “fisherman’s” bar area provide all the ingredients needed for quality time shared with your family, and friends. Located on “Peekins Cove” the only natural deep-water cove in Boca Grande, your family's boating and fishing adventures are literally in your own backyard! Private dockage accommodates multiple slips and two boats lifts, a covered 10,000 pound lift, and an uncovered 24,000 pound lift, complimented by excellent water depths. Wait until you see the tackle room! For those family members with a beach and tennis interest spoil yourselves with your own Boca Grande Club social membership right across the street, just a few minutes by golf cart to easily access some of Boca Grande’s most beautiful beaches. (Boca Grande Club membership subject to approval) This is the ideal family retreat!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5922032
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,472
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, City Water, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Underground
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBay/full
- Water AccessBay/Harbor
- Water ExtrasBoatRampPrvt,NoBridges,DockOnSit,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,FishPier,LiftDavits,LiftCovered,SailWater
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot Size (Acres)1.23
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Flood ZoneAE
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x26
- Bedroom 214x24
- Bedroom 315x16
- Bedroom 414x15
- Great Room26x40
- Master Bedroom16x19
- Additional Information
- Days on Market22
- Last Price ChangeDecember 26th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$712
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5922032
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 6 Peekins Cove Dr in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2008,has 7 bedrooms, 6.00 bathrooms, and is 5,472 square feet all located on a 1.23 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,495,673, and average price per square foot of $927, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,461,071. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 6 Peekins Cove Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of BOCA GRANDE REAL ESTATE, INC..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.