5000 Gasparilla Rd #44-a Boca Grande, FL 33921
Sunny two bedroom, two bath beachfront condo in the beautiful Boca Grande Club. Lovely southern-end location offering entry den or office, gulf view living/dining room combo and bright, open kitchen. The addition of Wainscoting in the living room and crown molding and plantation shutters throughout, adds formality and beauty to the home. Spacious floor plan with waterfront master suite and private beachfront glassed in porch with steps to the beach. Turn-key and tastefully furnished.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5921810
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,576
- Year Built1981
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address5000 Gasparilla Rd #44-a
- SubdivisionBoca Grande Club Ph Iii-c
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Community FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$1,278
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Condo Fee$3,117
- Condo Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Other Fees$3,210
- Other Fees ScheduleAnnual
- Maintenance IncludesCable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Pest Control, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Tennis Courts
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsTenants, guest and social members may not bring pets.
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeExtra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, Electric, Public Utilities, Private Municipal Water
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- ViewSidewalk, Street Dead-End
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewGulf/full
- Water AccessGulf/Ocean, Beach - Public
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- Stories1st Floor Multi-Story, End Unit, Two Story, Elevated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors
- Lot Size (Acres)0.04
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood ZoneVE
- Room Measurements
- Living Room16x20
- Master Bedroom12x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market33
- Price Per SqFt$698
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5921810
About this Property
5000 Gasparilla Rd #44-a is a Residential property located in Boca Grande, FL 33921. 5000 Gasparilla Rd #44-a has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,576 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.04 acres and was built in 1981. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $2,495,673 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $1,461,071. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 33921 is $927. To schedule a tour of this listing at 5000 Gasparilla Rd #44-a in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & CO. - BOCA.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.