1960 19th St E Boca Grande, FL 33921
This extraordinary open floor plan ranch style home in the Boca Grande Historic District is within blocks of the Village and just a short walk to the Gulf of Mexico or to the Boca Grande Bayou. The home was completely redesigned and extensively rebuilt in 2005/06, including 9 ft smooth ceilings, new plumbing, wiring, heating/air conditioning, cement tile roof, impact glass doors and windows and plantation shutters throughout. The home contains 4,268 s/f of air conditioned space plus a 1106 s/f loggia opening to beautiful landscaping around a 20x40 heated swimming pool. The landscaping features etched stone pathways, all enclosed by an 8 foot block privacy wall that surrounds the 150'x125' foot property. The 20'x30' living room with tray ceiling and fireplace opens to the loggia and to the kitchen/dining/family room area. The chef’s kitchen has limestone counter tops, gas cooktop and custom Woodmode and Brookhaven cabinetry. The kitchen opens to a private courtyard with an outdoor cooking/dining area and to a dining area and family room with built in audio/visual equipment that includes a Bose home sound system. There are three bedrooms w/ bathrooms ensuite, one of which has a connecting bunk-room. The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and opens through French doors to a private patio. There is an office and a dehumidified garage that comfortably accommodates two cars +golf cart and includes a separate storage alcove.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5921441
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,268
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas, Private Municipal Water, Public Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Zone, Historic District, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Lighting
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne Story
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.44
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 119x14
- Bedroom 215x14
- Bedroom 316x12
- Family Room22x19
- Living Room30x20
- Master Bedroom19x19
- Additional Information
- Days on Market52
- Price Per SqFt$1,072
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5921441
About this Property
1960 19th St E is a Residential property located in Boca Grande, FL 33921. 1960 19th St E has 4 beds, 5.00 baths, and is approximately 4,268 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.44 acres and was built in 1969. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $2,495,673 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $1,461,071. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 33921 is $927. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1960 19th St E in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Sotheby's International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.