44 Seawatch Lake Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
Enjoy panoramic views of Lake Gasparilla and the best beaches on Boca Grande from a completely upgraded Old Florida style Seawatch Lake home. This 2,698 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath villa has it all. The open concept first floor has a new enlarged kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace and a wonderful view of Lake Gasparilla. There is also a guest room with ensuit bath. The upper floor has a large master suite overlooking the lake including an updated bath with open shower and soaking tub. A separate dressing room and walk-in closet complete the suite. There is also a third guest room with wainscot ceiling and updated bath. This beautiful villa is only steps away from a heated pool and 2 tennis courts or a 2 minute golf cart ride to one of Seawatch's 4 private accesses to the beach.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5921402
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,696
- Year Built1991
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address44 Seawatch Lake Dr
- SubdivisionSeawatch Boca Grande
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Community FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- HOA Fee$1,750
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Ground Maintenance, Private Road, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric
- FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewLake
- Water AccessBeach - Private, Lake
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite/Concrete, Heated Pool
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Solar Hot Water Rented
- Stories1st Floor Multi-Story, End Unit
- ExteriorWood Frame, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors
- Lot Size (Acres)0.12
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood ZoneVE
- FoundationSlab, Stilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x11
- Bedroom 214x14
- Living Room24x23
- Master Bedroom19x13
- Additional Information
- Days on Market56
- Price Per SqFt$529
Talk with a REAL Person
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 44 Seawatch Lake Dr in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1991,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 2,696 square feet all located on a 0.12 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,495,673, and average price per square foot of $927, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,461,071. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 44 Seawatch Lake Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of BOCA GRANDE REAL ESTATE, INC..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.