1611 5th St Englewood, FL 34223
Great vacation home! This adorable 2 Bedroom/1.5 bath home offers true Florida charm with tasteful updates in kitchen and bath. Located just 2 miles from beautiful Manasota Beach and a public boat ramp for easy access to sandy beaches and the Intra Coastal Waterway. Home is across the street from a County Park which offers a nice wooded view from the house and permanent privacy. Beautiful large yard with mature landscaping is perfect for outdoor entertaining, gardening or just relaxing in your hammock. Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a relaxed Florida lifestyle!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5921222
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,127
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Park View, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Solid Surface Counters, Unfurnished, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Trees/Landscaped, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.35
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 111x11
- Florida Room18x12
- Living Room13x13
- Master Bedroom14x10
- Additional Information
- Price Per SqFt$224
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5921222
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1611 5th St in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1972,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,127 square feet all located on a 0.35 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $532,854, and average price per square foot of $284, and most importantly an average sold price of $300,314. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1611 5th St in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 9:33am EST.