813 Manchester Ct Englewood, FL 34223
This home is on a quiet cul de sac street. Roof was replaced in 2015 and the following items were all replaced in 2014, refrigerator, oven range, dishwasher, microwave oven, the washer and dryer and the a/c. There are newer high boy commodes in both bathrooms and the disposal was just replaced in July, 2017. Get out of the snow and ice and live in a community with 72 activities from January through the end of March. You are 5 minutes to 3 beaches on Manasota Key and minutes to shopping, restaurants and numerous golf courses. Come on down and enjoy our gorgeous weather.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5921215
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,144
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address813 Manchester Ct
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Card Entry, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$0
- Condo Fee$378
- Condo Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCable, Community Pool, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Private Road, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet Restrictions2 PETS
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeExtra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, Electric, Private sewer, Public Municipal Water, Public Utilities, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Card Entry, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewCul-De-Sac, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylights, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.14
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x13
- Dining Room9x11
- Great Room17x17
- Master Bedroom16x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market6
- Price Per SqFt$131
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5921215
About this Property
813 Manchester Ct is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 813 Manchester Ct has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,144 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.14 acres and was built in 1986. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $532,854 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $300,314. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $284. To schedule a tour of this listing at 813 Manchester Ct in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 9:33am EST.