5 Peekins Cove Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
Experience the splendor of morning sunrise from this magnificent 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home on the Bay. Expressly designed for Boca Grande, features include exposed Douglas fir beams, 14’ natural wood ceilings of cedar, and mahogany windows and trim though out. The overall effect is one of casual elegance with expansive floor to ceiling windows creating a natural indoor-outdoor relationship. Boardwalk and deep water dockage with 10,000 lb boat lift and 2 smaller lifts. Large parcel with submerged lands included.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5920861
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,154
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Sewer
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBay/full
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOpen,DockWood,DockwElectric,DockwoWaterSupply,FishPier,LiftDavits,SailWater
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Inside Utility, Intercom System, Solid Surface Counters, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Compactor, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesElevated, Two Story
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot Size (Acres)1.01
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Flood Zone12AE
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x14
- Bedroom 214x12
- Dining Room14x14
- Living Room27x18
- Inside Utility14x22
- Master Bedroom18x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market77
- Price Per SqFt$618
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5920861
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 5 Peekins Cove Dr in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1990,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 3,154 square feet all located on a 1.01 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,495,673, and average price per square foot of $927, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,461,071. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 5 Peekins Cove Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & CO. - BOCA.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.