26 Quails Run Blvd #3 Englewood, FL 34223
GROUND FLOOR, turn key furnished condo at Quails Run. Centrally located to all that Englewood has to offer, this 55+ Community is the place to be and the owner is ready to give you the keys! This tastefully updated unit has a bright cheery feel with newer tile floors throughout. Condo is well maintained and immaculate. You’ll be amazed at the amount of closet and storage space! The Florida Room has been recently reconstructed with a new wall of acrylic E-Z slide windows. Beautiful to sit out, read a book with your morning coffee, listening to the Florida birds and enjoying the breeze. Feel the warm Gulf Breeze drifting through open sliding glass doors in the Master bedroom. Newer water heater, comfort toilets, tile flooring, and an enclosed Lanai are just a few of the updates this unit offers. Outside in the friendly and private Community of Quails Run there is an activity for everyone with an available Clubhouse, Heated Swimming Pool, Shuffle Board Court and quiet streets for a relaxing stroll or bike ride. Within minutes of Historic Dearborn street. Head on down to the weekly Farmer’s market, monthly Antique Car show, or put on those shades and head to Manasota Key! Old Englewood is waiting to introduce you to delicious restaurants, fun shopping, warm sandy beaches and world class fishing and golfing.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5920521
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage634
- Year Built1984
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address26 Quails Run Blvd #3
- SubdivisionQuails Run I
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Vehicle Restrictions
- HOA Fee$295
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Manager, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsOnly one pet of each type is allowed, one dog and one cat, or one cat and one bird, etc. for a total of two pets. You cannot have two dogs or two cats.
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeSmall (16-35 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Vehicle Restrictions
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesAttached, Ground Floor Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.00
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Dining Room7x8
- Florida Room14x6
- Great Room11x17
- Master Bedroom12x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market53
- Price Per SqFt$126
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5920521
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 26 Quails Run Blvd #3 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1984,has 1 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 634 square feet all located on a 0.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $550,890, and average price per square foot of $289, and most importantly an average sold price of $302,098. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 26 Quails Run Blvd #3 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2017 at 9:19am EST.