5000 Gasparilla Rd #29 Boca Grande, FL 33921
BEST VALUE! Single family home on Boca Grande! NEW ROOF and BRAND NEW KITCHEN! All new STAINLESS Appliance package just delivered. Kitchen features include QUARTZ countertops and beautiful eat in dining area. New A/C in 2016. Try to find a single family home on the island for under 1 million! This one is located in the the Boca Grande Club and has all the benefits that accompany club living! Sunset dining in the dining room or pool side at the tiki bar, tennis, the gym and access to the best stretch of beach on Gasparilla Island. This is the one you have been waiting for!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5920440
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,240
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address5000 Gasparilla Rd #29
- SubdivisionVillage Boca Grande Club Ph
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- HOA Fee$1,200
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Condo Fee$1,320
- Condo Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Other Fees$3,160
- Other Fees ScheduleAnnual
- Minimum Lease1 Week
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet Restrictionstenants no pets
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, Private Municipal Water, Private Municipal System
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Level, Street Paved, Street Private
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story
- ExteriorOn Piling, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened
- Lot Size (Acres)0.03
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneVE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 110x10
- Bedroom 210x10
- Great Room25x13
- Master Bedroom16x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market71
- Last Price ChangeDecember 15th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$564
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $699,900 $99,100 (12.40%) Price Reduced (from $835,000) $799,000 $36,000 (4.31%)
Talk with a REAL Person
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 5000 Gasparilla Rd #29 in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1992,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 1,240 square feet all located on a 0.03 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,469,203, and average price per square foot of $926, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,484,412. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 5000 Gasparilla Rd #29 in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2017 at 9:19am EST.