(Undisclosed Address) Boca Grande, FL 33921
Elegance and privacy await you in this historic 1926 beachfront residence located in the heart of the Boca Grande Historic District and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The property was completely restored in the 1980's by the owner and has been beautifully maintained. 100' frontage on the Gulf with protective seawall and riprap. Most of the property is walled, including a sparkling open pool, formal front entry courtyard and brick patios. The residence contains 16 rooms with 5 1/2 baths. The two-story structure has a concrete and stucco exterior and a metal shake roof. Automatic hurricane shutters protect many of the windows and doors. The floors are primarily restored cypress & oak wood, tile and marble. There are 3 fireplaces and extensive custom cabinetry throughout. The formal entry opens to a covered waterside patio and leads south to a gallery providing access to a magnificent kitchen complex, formal dining, living room with fireplace, sunroom, waterside office and guest bedroom and bath. The ground floor Master Bedroom suite includes Gulf views,a kitchenette, private bath and exterior entrance. The second floor gallery provides access to two bedrooms, each with private baths. A second covered patio provides access to the upstairs Master suite with Gulf views, fireplace, private bath and dressing room. A spacious open sundeck overlooks the Gulf of Mexico.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5920419
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,054
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Public Utilities, Private Municipal System, Sprinkler Meter
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Street Dead-End, Historic District
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewGulf/full
- Water AccessGulf/Ocean
- Water ExtrasRiprap,SeawallCon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, In Ground, Other Water Feature, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Inside Utility, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Dry Bar, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorOther, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened
- Lot Size (Acres)0.35
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneVE
- RoofMetal, Shake
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 215x10
- Bedroom 319x10
- Bedroom 421x14
- Dining Room23x14
- Living Room18x28
- Master Bedroom19x17
- Additional Information
- Days on Market9
- Price Per SqFt$1,131
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5920419
About this Property
N/A is a Residential property located in Boca Grande, FL 33921. N/A has 5 beds, 6.00 baths, and is approximately 6,054 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.35 acres and was built in 1926. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $2,502,994 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $1,486,972. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 33921 is $970. To schedule a tour of this listing at N/A in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of THE SEALE FAMILY INC.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 3:06pm EDT.