440 Cypress Forest Dr S Englewood, FL 34223
Extraordinary Water view**Calling all Nature lovers, this home is a paradise for you… Nestled in a beautiful location overlooking the lake and into the Wildlife Preserve, you will see hawks, turtles, and Herron. From the comfort of your Florida lanai, you will enjoy the natural Florida serenity. The lanai offers three points of entry from the great room, breakfast nook and owner suite with pocket doors to open for Florida breezes throughout the home. The front entry is screened and spacious and offers yet another beautiful spot to enjoy morning coffee or read a book. Mornings on front lanai and afternoons on the back one offer you a shady cool spot to enjoy Florida weather all day long. Kitchen has been updated with newer laminate tops and laminate flooring. The owner's suite also offers a walk in closet and master bath. Want to take a dip in the community pool, play some tennis? Perfect location to enjoy a short walk around the corner and all the amenities of beautiful Park Forest are waiting for you. This rare Park Forest beauty will not last. Park Forest is a 55+ community with many activities to enjoy your Florida lifestyle. Gulf coast beaches, shopping and restaurants are an easy drive away!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5919776
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,376
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address440 Cypress Forest Dr S
- SubdivisionPark Forest Ph 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Card Entry, Storage
- HOA Fee$603
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Pest Control, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Tennis Courts, Other
- Minimum Lease4 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsDogs, Cats & Common Household Pets Only, Maximum of 2 not to exceed 30 Lbs
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeSmall (16-35 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Card Entry, Storage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewLake
- Water AccessLake
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- CoolingCentral, Humidistat
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.17
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x12
- Dining Room10x11
- Living Room21x17
- Master Bedroom15x13
- Additional Information
- Days on Market5
- Price Per SqFt$157
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5919776
About this Property
440 Cypress Forest Dr S is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 440 Cypress Forest Dr S has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,376 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.17 acres and was built in 1987. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $596,686 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $306,722. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $306. To schedule a tour of this listing at 440 Cypress Forest Dr S in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.