6001 Boca Grande Cswy #e56 Boca Grande, FL 33921
Always wanted a Gulf view? Welcome to the best priced Gulf view on Boca Grande. Light & beachy, this top floor 2/2 with 1,247 square feet enjoys Southwest exposure and endless turquoise water views. Nestled on the North end of Gasparilla island, the popular Boca Grande North community offers gated security, heated swimming pool and spa, private sea-walled beach with sundeck, tennis court, grills and more. Boat docks are available for sale or rent. Once done with the sun, head to town for dining, shopping, or any of the smart activities, from theater troupes to singing groups. Call to see the best views at the best price, at Boca Grande North Unit E-56. Just $525,000.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5919597
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,247
- Year Built1989
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address6001 Boca Grande Cswy #e56
- SubdivisionBoca Grande North Ph E
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Gated Community, Storage, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$906
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Condo Fee$555
- Condo Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Roof, Tennis Courts, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease1-7 Days
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsOwners may have pets. Renters may not.
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeLarge (61-100 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Private Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Gated Community, Storage, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBay/full, Gulf/full
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,SeawallCon
- PoolIn Ground
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Furnishing-Optional, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.04
- Flood ZoneVE
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x14
- Dining Room12x10
- Living Room12x20
- Master Bedroom12x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market172
- Price Per SqFt$421
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5919597
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 6001 Boca Grande Cswy #e56 in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1989,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,247 square feet all located on a 0.04 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,380,960, and average price per square foot of $971, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,489,670. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 6001 Boca Grande Cswy #e56 in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Parsley-Baldwin Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 1:33am EDT.