890 E Railroad Ave Boca Grande, FL 33921
This ground level, single family, mid-century modern residence is located on the southeast corner of East Railroad Ave. and 9th St. within the Boca Grande Historic District, and is an easy walk to downtown Boca Grande, shops and restaurants and the Gasparilla Inn. The house was constructed in 1969 by Ruth Richmond Homes and still features some of her signature finishes including the original kitchen and 2 baths. The 2600 +/- residence contains 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths. One full bath is handicap compliant. The floor plan offers exceptional privacy to each of the 4 bedrooms, surrounding the Living/Dining/Kitchen and enclosed lanai with vaulted open beam ceiling. Exotic mature landscaping including Royal Poinciana, quisqualis and Staghorn Fern. Plans for 3 car garage approved by the Boca Grande Historic Preservation Board included.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5919391
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,602
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Private Municipal System, Private Municipal Water, Private sewer
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Zone, Historic District, In County, Level, Street Paved
- Water ViewGulf/part
- Water AccessBeach - Public
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Handicapped Modified, Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wheelchair Accessible
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Handicap Modified, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Trees/Landscaped, Utility Shed, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot Size (Acres)0.24
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- RoofBuilt Up, Other
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 115x10
- Bedroom 212x11
- Bedroom 316x13
- Dining Room15x10
- Family Room20x26
- Living Room14x14
- Master Bedroom12x17
- Additional Information
- Days on Market86
- Price Per SqFt$683
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5919391
About this Property
890 E Railroad Ave is a Residential property located in Boca Grande, FL 33921. 890 E Railroad Ave has 4 beds, 4.00 baths, and is approximately 2,602 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.24 acres and was built in 1969. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $2,380,960 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $1,489,670. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 33921 is $971. To schedule a tour of this listing at 890 E Railroad Ave in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of THE SEALE FAMILY INC.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 1:33am EDT.