220 Seabreeze Ct Boca Grande, FL 33921
ISLAND PERFECTION!! This exceptional Key West Style home just underwent a meticulous remodel. It can accommodate your whole crew! It is the ULTIMATE FAMILY home on Boca Grande and will make entertaining or just "kicking back" a breeze. Top of the line gourmet kitchen renovation includes a walk-in pantry with pocket barn door, a wine-fridge, a large dine-in island and bar. The home boasts an elevator, impact windows and doors, a fireplace and a dual golf cart garage with overhead charging stations (a must on the island). The large Master suite is tucked to the rear of the home, and has private decks and sitting areas, as well as a spa-like bathroom complete with a Bain Ultra tub large walk-in shower and his and her walk in closets. There is an office/bonus room that includes a deck with views of the Gulf and historic Range light. A sparkling pool and outdoor shower with private, fenced, landscaped lot complete this Island oasis. The owners of this Gasparilla Island home have thought of EVERYTHING that embodies the casual island lifestyle that Boca Grande is known for.....all located within 300ft of the Gulf of Mexico and a short cart ride from the village!!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5919188
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Carport
- ViewLevel, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Water ViewGulf/part
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dry Bar, Smoke Alarm(s), Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story
- ExteriorOn Piling, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Fruit Trees, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.23
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- FoundationSlab, Stilt / Wood Piling
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x19
- Bedroom 214x15
- Great Room19x19
- Master Bedroom14x24
- Additional Information
- Days on Market49
- Price Per SqFt$891
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5919188
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 220 Seabreeze Ct in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1987,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 2,800 square feet all located on a 0.23 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,367,627, and average price per square foot of $973, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,467,821. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 220 Seabreeze Ct in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Sotheby's International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.