1600 E Railroad Ave Boca Grande, FL 33921
As you enter the recently completed, paver estate driveway, this exceptional, meticulously maintained home sits overlooking the Boca Grande Bayou and Gasparilla Sound…an incredible view and the most convenient location! This impressive 2009 custom home boasts the highest quality construction, including stucco covered reinforced concrete block, high impact Anderson windows and doors throughout, and a raised-seam color coated metal roof. The insightful design will please the discerning buyer, with custom moldings, tray ceilings and plantation shutters. The living room and master bedroom open to an expansive waterfront porch. There is a family room that adjoins the chef’s kitchen, which includes high-end appliances, custom cherry cabinetry and dining table, granite counter tops, an oversized island with breakfast bar, and a built-in desk and credenza. The living floor also includes a formal dining room and den/sitting room. On the ground floor there are three guest rooms with their own sitting room and covered porch and two large bathrooms, together with two garages and spacious workshop. Boaters will appreciate the deep-water dock that can accommodate an 80’ yacht and has 16,000 lb. and 6,000 lb. boat lifts. Additional amenities are a handicap accessible elevator, three irrigation wells, a security system, and extensive mature landscaping. This is the most Cost Efficient, Newly Constructed, Prime Waterfront Home on the Market…Walk-In, Move-In Ready!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5919131
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,448
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Gas, Generator Hookup, Private Municipal Water, Private sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Historic District, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBay/full
- Water AccessBay/Harbor
- Water ExtrasDockOnSit,LiftDavits
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Thermal Windows, Tray Ceiling, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.75
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryThe Island School
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 122x16
- Bedroom 218x12
- Bedroom 317x12
- Dining Room12x13
- Family Room12x18
- Living Room20x17
- Master Bedroom11x27
- Additional Information
- Days on Market104
- Price Per SqFt$1,090
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5919131
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1600 E Railroad Ave in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2009,has 4 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 4,448 square feet all located on a 0.75 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,380,960, and average price per square foot of $971, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,489,670. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1600 E Railroad Ave in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of GULF COAST INTERNATIONAL PROP.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 1:33am EDT.