1765 Gulf Blvd #25 Englewood, FL 34223
Start enjoying the Island Life in this adorable Beach Cottage in El Galeon! Will you walk out your front door to the community dock and hop on your boat or will you choose to go out the back door and walk across the street to relax in your beach chair while listening to the peaceful waves of the Gulf of Mexico! This detached unit has an OLD FLORIDA CHARM with wood ceilings and comfy decor. Tired from the long day in the sun? Spend the evening in while cooking in your light and bright kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances and all the conveniences of home! You will be surprised at how roomy the unit feels with this open floor plan. Bring the family or invite guests..there is plenty of sleeping space here** Cottage comes turn-key furnished so just bring your suitcase!! AC is four years new. There are so many choices at El Galeon, South Manasota Beach! If boating is your choice the community boat dock has first come slips. When you return from a day on the water, enjoy the outdoor grills to cook your daily catch!! If relaxing by the pool is your choice, spend the day floating in the heated community pool or finish that book!! Ready to go shelling? Englewood Beach is the place for searching for shark teeth!! Manasota Key provides island living at its best!! Walk to restaurants and shopping and spend your evenings watching the gorgeous sunsets from your beach chair!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5918125
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage851
- Year Built1981
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address1765 Gulf Blvd #25
- SubdivisionEl Galeon South
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBoat Slip, Buyer Approval Required, Dock, Fees Required, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Tenants No Pets, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$2,394
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Manager, Pest Control, Roof
- Minimum Lease1 Week
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsPets not allowed for tenants or guest. All pets must be on leash and walked off site. Pets are not allowed on deck or pool area.
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeMedium (36-60 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Buyer Approval Required, Dock, Fees Required, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Tenants No Pets, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Beach - Access Deeded
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOpen,Dock1stCom,SailWater
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s)
- AppliancesHot Water Electric, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesDetached, One Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.00
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 19x10
- Florida Room9x21
- Living Room12x13
- Master Bedroom12x9
- Additional Information
- Days on Market6
- Price Per SqFt$264
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5918125
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1765 Gulf Blvd #25 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1981,has 2 bedrooms, 1.00 bathrooms, and is 851 square feet all located on a 0.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $614,521, and average price per square foot of $310, and most importantly an average sold price of $303,928. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1765 Gulf Blvd #25 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.