391 Royal Tern Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
Come explore the exceptional panoramic sparkling water views from this well maintained residence nestled on the shore of Charlotte Harbor in the “North Bay” neighborhood of Boca Bay. Fully appreciating what this location offers will help substantiate why since being constructed 20 years ago, this is the first time this special enclave has ever come up for sale! The metal roof, clapboard siding, and multiple porch areas all add to that Old Florida experience. Windows and sliding glass doors are updated IMPACT GLASS. Mother Nature at her best………….the current owners have lovingly nurtured a beautifully planted backyard butterfly garden over the years, along with a special stand of orchids in the front yard. For the fisherman, you can literally walk out your back yard and wade the nearby grass flats and sand bars which offer some of the very best fishing in Boca Grande!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5917834
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,595
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address391 Royal Tern Dr
- SubdivisionNorth Bay
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- Community FeaturesFishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Security, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Boat Slip
- HOA Fee$1,388
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Other Fees$2,600
- Other Fees ScheduleAnnual
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsNo pet restrictions for owners
- UtilitiesCable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Underground
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Security, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Boat Slip
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBay/full
- Water AccessBay/Harbor
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors
- Lot Size (Acres)0.21
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 111x15
- Bedroom 212x11
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai10x6, 32x9
- Dining Room13x11
- Living Room22x14
- Master Bedroom16x19
- Additional Information
- Days on Market26
- Price Per SqFt$934
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5917834
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 391 Royal Tern Dr in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1997,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 2,595 square feet all located on a 0.21 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,567,262, and average price per square foot of $1,071, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,423,103. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 391 Royal Tern Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of BOCA GRANDE REAL ESTATE, INC..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.