731 Tangerine Woods Blvd Englewood, FL 34223
What you see is what you’ll get and you’ll love it! This Well Maintained TURN KEY FULLY FURNISHED home only needs you to make it your own. The minute you walk in you’ll see how the floorplan lends itself to a spacious feel featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms plus a Florida Room which could be used as a 3rd bedroom when needed. It’s not to close nor to far away from the Community Recreation Center where the friendly active neighbors enjoy the many amenities. Tangerine Woods is a GATED 55 PLUS COMMUNITY with an Dance Hall with a stage, an Olympic sized pool and spa plus Tennis, Corn hole, Bocce Ball and Shuffleboard courts to name a few plus a kayaking club and 2 walking trails. It’s a PET FRIENDLY and they have BOAT AND RV PARKING AVAILABLE too. The location is perfectly set between Venice and Englewood close to beautiful Gulf beaches, shopping, dining, and golf courses. Once you see it, you’ll think “why didn’t I do this before” so make a point to see it today!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5917655
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,066
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address731 Tangerine Woods Blvd
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Gated Community, Card Entry, Recreation Building, Storage
- HOA Fee$378
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCable, Community Pool, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsRegister with Assoc., pets on leash outside, pick up waste and no pets in clubhouse or lanai See Rules
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeExtra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Private Municipal Water
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Gated Community, Card Entry, Recreation Building, Storage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewClose to Bus, In County, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolHeated Pool
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Skylights, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesOne Story, Detached, In M/H Community
- Exterior FeaturesScreen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors
- Lot Size (Acres)0.14
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneX500
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 19x9
- Dining Room11x12
- Florida Room10x16
- Living Room13x15
- Master Bedroom13x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market93
- Last Price ChangeApril 30th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$131
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $142,000) $139,900 $2,100 (1.48%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5917655
About this Property
731 Tangerine Woods Blvd is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 731 Tangerine Woods Blvd has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,066 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.14 acres and was built in 1983. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $614,400 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $299,201. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $307. To schedule a tour of this listing at 731 Tangerine Woods Blvd in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2017 at 6:05pm EDT.