10550 Amberjack Way #201 Englewood, FL 34224
Best deal in the Hammocks! This luxury condo has the WOW factor you have been looking for! The 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bathroom end unit provides privacy with lake front water views and plenty of nature. Enjoy waking up in the spacious master bedroom looking out at the water and the beautiful Florida sunshine. The en suite bath is stunning with its own garden tub, walk in shower, dual sinks, and private toilet. The master bedroom has a private access to the large lanai with electronic sunshade. The open concept of this condo provides the perfect layout. You have a formal entry entering into the great room which is great for entertaining and having the kitchen and family room together. There is a separate formal dining room which is an immediate eye catcher. The 5 1/4 inch baseboards with plantation shutters, crown moulding, and 6 panel doors throughout show this unit has it all! The kitchen has a large bar area for plenty of seating with granite countertops and all stainless steel appliances. Another added feature is the 1/2 bath for guests in between the dining and 2nd bedroom. Also, the 2nd bedroom has its own en suite bathroom as well, complete with granite countertops and full tub/shower combo. The 3rd bedroom could be used as a den or office and all of the bedrooms have large closets. Entering the family room you have plenty of windows with this end unit which supplies natural light and views of the lake which makes this unit even more appealing.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5917625
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,030
- Year Built2007
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address10550 Amberjack Way #201
- SubdivisionHammocks-villas Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesFees Required, Fishing Pier, Recreation Building, Buyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Storage, Tennis Courts, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Condo Fee$635
- Condo Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesGround Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Building Exterior, Insurance Building, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Flood Insurance, Maintenance/Repairs, Pest Control, Public Insurance, Roof, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet Restrictions2 pets under 45 pounds
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeMedium (36-60 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, Public Sewer, County Water, Electric, Public Utilities, Underground
- FeaturesFees Required, Fishing Pier, Recreation Building, Buyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Storage, Tennis Courts, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Balcony, Cul-De-Sac, End Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewLake, Pond
- Water ExtrasFishPier
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story, End Unit, Mid-rise
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Courts - Private, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.05
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x11
- Bedroom 212x11
- Dining Room11x13
- Living Room20x17
- Inside Utility6x5
- Master Bedroom18x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market4
- Price Per SqFt$123
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5917625
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 10550 Amberjack Way #201 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2007,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 2,030 square feet all located on a 0.05 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $272,003, and average price per square foot of $173, and most importantly an average sold price of $166,661. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 10550 Amberjack Way #201 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of PROGRAM REALTY, LLC.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 5:18am EDT.