307 Gasparilla St Boca Grande, FL 33921
POOL HOME STEPS TO THE BEACH! 3 Bedroom 2 bath furnished home with cathedral ceilings and French doors to open and screened decks. The air conditioners were replaced in 2015 and the raised gunite heated pool resurfaced in 2009. Located across the street from the beach and a short golf cart ride to town this is the perfect location! Boca Grande offers miles of beautiful beaches, boating and fishing at its best, plus a quaint downtown with shopping and restaurants!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5917599
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,516
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Zone, Level, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Furnished, Skylights, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesElevated, One Story
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot Size (Acres)0.24
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneA
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 110x10
- Bedroom 210x10
- Dining Room10x13
- Living Room15x21
- Master Bedroom17x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market123
- Price Per SqFt$759
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Active – – Pending (from Active) – –
Talk with a REAL Person
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 307 Gasparilla St in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1983,has 3 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,516 square feet all located on a 0.24 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,388,516, and average price per square foot of $983, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,497,386. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 307 Gasparilla St in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of The BRC Group, LLC.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 25th, 2017 at 8:35am EDT.