546 Foxwood Blvd #157 Englewood, FL 34223
$10,000. Price Reduction - Presenting a FOXWOOD VILLA IN A +55 COMMUNITY WITH CLUB HOUSE, POOL AND NUMEROUS ACTIVITIES. This 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH, 2 CAR GARAGE HOME has Energy Star Matching Kitchen Appliances, Impact windows, doors, and garage door all installed in 2015. Spacious Kitchen with pass through area to the tiled Florida Room. Enjoy the relaxing front door screened area with a southern exposure all day long. New owners are required to wait 2 years before renting. This community is in close proximity to Manasota Beach for swimming, fishing and boating. Also Dearborn Street with restaurants and shopping. It doesn't take long to enjoy living in "Sunny Englewood".
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5917589
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,384
- Year Built1984
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address546 Foxwood Blvd #157
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$803
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsPlease keep pets on a leash and pick up after your pet.
- Number of Pets1
- Pet SizeSmall (16-35 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Size (Acres)0.00
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x10
- Dining Room10x9
- Florida Room13x9
- Living Room16x14
- Master Bedroom15x13
- Additional Information
- Days on Market44
- Last Price ChangeApril 12th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$120
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $175,900) $165,900 $10,000 (5.69%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5917589
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 546 Foxwood Blvd #157 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1984,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,384 square feet all located on a 0.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $602,702, and average price per square foot of $304, and most importantly an average sold price of $302,046. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 546 Foxwood Blvd #157 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of WEICHERT REALTORS-REALTY EXTRA.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 6:03am EDT.