815 Seabrooke Dr Englewood, FL 34223
SPEND YOUR WINTERS IN THE FRIENDLY ACTIVE OVER 55 COMMUNITY OF TANGERINE WOODS....Enjoy beautiful year round outdoor living in this light and bright Florida Room**Curb appeal is abundant in this spacious home with many updates including the kitchen & bathrooms, newer windows throughout, OVERSIZED utility/workshop, solar tube lights and Florida Room! You will love the flexible floor plan which offers 2 spacious bedrooms in addition to a Den/Media/Office space with sliders to Florida room, separate dining room w/built-in cabinetry & dine-in area in kitchen! This home has an abundant amount of storage space and is offered mostly furnished. Kick back and enjoy the tropical breezes overlooking your backyard which adjoins CONSERVATION land/preserve. Tangerine Woods has amenities galore including a Rec Hall for social activities, tennis & shuffleboard courts, walking trails, fitness room, heated pool, spa and sauna! Enjoy the close proximity to beaches, and shopping.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5917487
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,446
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address815 Seabrooke Dr
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Card Entry, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$378
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Maintenance IncludesCable, Community Pool, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease3 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsDogs, cats or caged birds must be domestic. Dogs must be cleaned up after and on leash when outdoors.
- Number of Pets2
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Card Entry, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt View, Level, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral, Humidistat
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.14
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 110x13
- Dining Room8x13
- Florida Room10x16
- Living Room15x23
- Master Bedroom11x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market4
- Price Per SqFt$113
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5917487
About this Property
815 Seabrooke Dr is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 815 Seabrooke Dr has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,446 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.14 acres and was built in 1986. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $592,258 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $305,552. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $298. To schedule a tour of this listing at 815 Seabrooke Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 5:18am EDT.