5000 Gasparilla Rd #dc305 Boca Grande, FL 33921
Enjoy stunning Gulf of Mexico views from this extensively renovated 1 bedroom 1 bathroom located on the top floor (3rd) at the Boca Grande Club. This condo features a superior beachfront location with elevator access, tile floors throughout, glass enclosed lanai for additional living space, and renovated kitchen and bath.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5917332
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage678
- Year Built1985
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address5000 Gasparilla Rd #dc305
- SubdivisionDunes Chalet
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- HOA Fee$1,200
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Condo Fee$1,900
- Condo Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Other Fees$3,160
- Other Fees ScheduleAnnual
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Pest Control, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Tennis Courts, Flood Insurance, Internet, Security, Water/Sewer
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public Utilities
- ViewBalcony, Flood Zone, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ViewGulf/full
- Water AccessBeach - Public
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Solid Surface Counters, Furnished
- AppliancesCook Top Only, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Stories3rd Floor+above Multi-Story, Mid-rise
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Size (Acres)0.00
- Flood ZoneVE
- Room Measurements
- Living Room14x16
- Master Bedroom14x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market48
- Price Per SqFt$782
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5917332
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 5000 Gasparilla Rd #dc305 in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1985,has 1 bedrooms, 1.00 bathrooms, and is 678 square feet all located on a 0.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,567,262, and average price per square foot of $1,071, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,423,103. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 5000 Gasparilla Rd #dc305 in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.