5000 Gasparilla Rd #14b Boca Grande, FL 33921
Enjoy gorgeous beach views from this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with loft beachfront condo at the private Boca Grande Club. This condo is the perfect island oasis, with lots of space for family and friends, and centrally located to all Boca Grande Club amenities. Currently the only 2 bedroom on the market under $1,000,000. Don't miss out! Summer 2017 this building will receive all new impact sliders & windows, expanded master bedroom & new exterior doors at expense of Seller.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5917104
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,270
- Year Built1980
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address5000 Gasparilla Rd #14b
- SubdivisionBoca Grande Club
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Community FeaturesFees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- HOA Fee$1,200
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Condo Fee$2,190
- Condo Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Other Fees$3,160
- Other Fees ScheduleAnnual
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Internet, Insurance Building, Manager, Pest Control, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Security, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, Public Utilities
- FeaturesFees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ViewFlood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ViewGulf/full, Beach
- Water AccessBeach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- PoolHeated Pool
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.03
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Flood ZoneVE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x11
- Living Room12x15
- Master Bedroom12x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market62
- Last Price ChangeMarch 17th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$602
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $799,000) $765,000 $34,000 (4.26%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5917104
About this Property
5000 Gasparilla Rd #14b is a Residential property located in Boca Grande, FL 33921. 5000 Gasparilla Rd #14b has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,270 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.03 acres and was built in 1980. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $2,567,262 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $1,423,103. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 33921 is $1,071. To schedule a tour of this listing at 5000 Gasparilla Rd #14b in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.