9203 Griggs Rd #c102 Englewood, FL 34224
Waterfront Stunning View! New marina w/available boat slips & lifts to delight both the boater and the fisherman Picture yourself living in this intimate gated community on beautiful Lemon Bay. Spend romantic evenings at sunset on your private lanai, watching for dolphins and sipping martinis. Just a few minutes to beaches, championship golf, quaint shops on Dearborn Street, and one of a kind restaurants! Meet new friends at the recreation building, swim laps in the heated pool, unwind in the spa after a few sets of tennis (private tennis court). Lovely tropically furnished 3 bedroom/2.5 bath condo includes 2 secure parking spaces beneath the building. Spacious open-floor plan living room/dining room with stunning water view! True gourmet kitchen features wood cabinetry, beautiful granite countertops, stainless appliances, and breakfast bar, also with a water view. Easy-maintenance tiled flooring throughout, and carpet in the bedrooms. Relax after playing golf in your master bath’s hydro massage tub! Master bath also features double basin granite top vanity and separate shower. Guest bath appointed with Roman-style shower! There's plenty of storage including walk-in closets and wall closet in the master and guest bedrooms, large utility room, and walk-in kitchen pantry.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5916865
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,913
- Year Built2005
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address9203 Griggs Rd #c102
- SubdivisionGrande Preserve On Lemon Bay P
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Elevators, Fees Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Condo Fee$599
- Condo Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Maintenance/Repairs, Manager, Public Insurance, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Tennis Courts, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsMaximum 2 dogs or 2 cats or 1 of each No exotic animals.
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeLarge (61-100 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Underground
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Elevators, Fees Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBay/full, Icw, Marina
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,FishPier
- PoolHeated Pool, Inside, Salt Water, Spa
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermal Windows, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wheelchair Accessible, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Tennis Courts - Private, Trees/Landscaped, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot Size (Acres)0.05
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 111x13
- Bedroom 29x14
- Dining Room15x9
- Living Room15x17
- Inside Utility7x11
- Master Bedroom13x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market974
- Last Price ChangeOctober 24th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$220
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $419,900 $10,000 (2.33%) Price Reduced (from $439,900) $429,900 $10,000 (2.27%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5916865
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 9203 Griggs Rd #c102 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2005,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 1,913 square feet all located on a 0.05 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $247,949, and average price per square foot of $159, and most importantly an average sold price of $176,436. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 9203 Griggs Rd #c102 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2017 at 9:19am EST.