17449 Caffero Ave Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Do you feel that your home should reflect your executive lifestyle? Now is your chance to have it ALL! See this nearly 10,000 (total) sq. ft. Gulf access, 5BR, 5.5BA builder's former personal residence where no expense was spared. Property occupies an entire city block on nearly 1 acre for the utmost in privacy. Fish from your 93ft canal tip dock w/ 125ft concrete seawall, electric, water & 10,000# boat lift. Have a cup of coffee as you sit on your massive wrap-around Trex deck porch. BBQ in your summer kitchen w/ gas grill, sink, stone tile counters & Thermidor vent. Watch the game in your home theater w/ 100" screen or in your game room w/ granite wet bar. Cook for your guests in your enormous gourmet kitchen w/ Dacor appliances, hickory cabinets, full granite backsplash & counters. Have your family play in your gigantic travertine lanai w/ outdoor living area, gas fireplace, custom-built heated salt water pool w/ spa & rock waterfall. Work out in your home gym before unwinding in your luxurious master bath w/ jetted tub and 5 head walk-in shower. Have little ones? Let them play in your fenced-in rubber mulched playground. Big kid toys? Cavernous 4+ car garage w/ 2 walk in closets. Have collectibles? Full walk-through attic over garage w/ additional storage & closets throughout the home. Furry friends? Fenced dog run for convenience. In laws? 2 en suite BRs upstairs w/ 2nd living & laundry rooms. Must see, too many extras to list! See attachments for additional features & photos.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5916513
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,781
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal
- Water AccessCanal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ExtrasDockOnSit,DockWood,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,SeawallCon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, VideoMonitoring, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Fireplace, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees, Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Satellite Dish, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot Size (Acres)0.93
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryMeadow Park Elementary
- MiddleMurdock Middle
- HighPort Charlotte High
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x14
- Bedroom 212x14
- Bedroom 315x20
- Bedroom 417x21
- Dining Room12x14
- Game Room24x20
- Living Room25x25
- Inside Utility8x21
- Master Bedroom23x17
- Additional Information
- Days on Market92
- Last Price ChangeMarch 7th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$214
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $1,237,500 $12,500 (1.00%) Price Reduced $1,237,500 $12,500 (1.00%) Price Increased (from $1,237,500) $1,250,000 $12,500 (1.01%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5916513
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 17449 Caffero Ave in Port Charlotte,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2003,has 5 bedrooms, 6.00 bathrooms, and is 5,781 square feet all located on a 0.93 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33948 zip code have an average listing price of $259,308, and average price per square foot of $144, and most importantly an average sold price of $173,118. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 17449 Caffero Ave in Port Charlotte, please contact our Port Charlotte realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Program Realty, LLC.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 8:04pm EDT.