121 Gilchrist Ave Boca Grande, FL 33921
One of Boca Grande’s most historically significant beachfront homes with 145 ft of gulf frontage situated on approx. 1 acre of land. Originally owned by Louise duPont and Francis Crowninshield, this exquisite home was built in 1927 as a winter retreat. A 3+ year renovation combines a bygone era with new vogue as seen from imported European mosaic tiles, imported crystal hanging pendants, and chef custom designed kitchen by Chicago’s diGulio’s Kitchens. Elegant features are surrounded by shell stone floors and ceilings made from the estate’s reclaimed cypress wood. Rebuilt from the foundation up, impact-resistant windows and custom impact NanaWall® sliding doors were installed and offer wide-open views of the white sand and azure waters. Numerous water amenities surround the exterior, including a 12-foot deep swimming pool with shell stone deck, spa, restored seahorse fountain, and two reclaimed water cisterns. Renovated under the Florida Green Building Coalition guidelines, recycled and energy efficient materials were utilized. Truly a rare find, this 7-bed, 6-bath, 4,800 AC sq. ft. and 11,228 overall sq. ft. architectural jewel offers the best of Boca Grande’s Gulf Coast beauty and history.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5916456
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public Utilities, Integrated Generator
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Pool View, Street Paved, Historic District
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBeach, Gulf/full
- Water AccessBeach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Solar Heated Pool, Spa, Diving Board
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Solid Stone Counters, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Oven - Double
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Solar
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Xeriscape
- Lot Size (Acres)1.00
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Flood ZoneVE
- Room Measurements
- Dining Room15x15
- Family Room19x22
- Living Room30x20
- Master Bedroom20x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market78
- Price Per SqFt$3,052
Talk with a REAL Person
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 121 Gilchrist Ave in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1927,has 7 bedrooms, 6.00 bathrooms, and is 4,800 square feet all located on a 1.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,567,262, and average price per square foot of $1,071, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,423,103. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 121 Gilchrist Ave in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.