1986 Greenlawn Dr Englewood, FL 34223
FABULOUS WATERFRONT POOL HOME, LOCATED ON FORKED CREEK WITH NO BRIDGES TO LEMON BAY & DIRECT ACCESS TO THE GULF OF MEXICO. THIS 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOME SPARKLES WITH HIGH END FINISHES. KITCHEN HAS SOLID WOOD CABINETS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTERS WITH HUGE BREAKFAST BAR! INSIDE LAUNDRY WITH SINK, OVERSIZE 2 CAR GARAGE, EXTERIOR STORAGE ROOM ON LANAI COULD BE EASILY CONVERTED TO INCLUDE AN ADDITIONAL BATHROOM FOR POOL AREA. SPLIT PLAN OFFERS OPEN SPACE WITH ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. SLIDING GLASS DOORS OPEN FROM FAMILY ROOM AND MASTER BEDROOM FOR ACCESS TO YOUR 46 FOOT COVERED LANAI. TERRACED BACK YARD IS FENCED. THERE IS A UNIQUE LARGE DOCK STORAGE BUILDING RIGHT NEXT TO THE ELECTRIC DAVITS & 10,000 LB. BOAT LIFT. WATER & POWER AT THE DOCK WITH PLATFORM EXTENSION. NEWER AC & HOT WATER HEATER. LOOKING FOR YOUR WATERFRONT DREAM HOME OR NOT YET READY TO RETIRE, THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN MAKING CASH FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS AS A SEASONAL RENTAL & RENTED OUT MOST ALL OF THE YEAR PER OWNERS. THERE IS A PRIVATE COMMUNITY BOAT RAMP FOR OVERBROOK GARDENS PROPERTY OWNERS ONLY FOR LOW ANNUAL FEE.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5916447
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,882
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Park
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Sidewalk
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal
- Water AccessGulf/Ocean, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,Davits,DockComposite,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,SailWater,SeawallCon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Screen Enclosure, Heated Pool
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Furnishing-Optional, Solid Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesOne Story
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gutters / Downspouts, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Irrigation System, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Storage, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.24
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 111x12
- Bedroom 211x12
- Family Room12x17
- Living Room15x13
- Inside Utility8x7
- Master Bedroom18x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market239
- Last Price ChangeMay 8th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$239
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $487,500) $450,000 $37,500 (7.69%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5916447
About this Property
1986 Greenlawn Dr is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 1986 Greenlawn Dr has 3 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 1,882 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.24 acres and was built in 1980. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $607,294 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $302,459. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $306. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1986 Greenlawn Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Lasbury-Tracy Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2017 at 7:18am EDT.