16501 Gulf Shores Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
Exceptional lake views from this custom-built home with 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths with a den or possible 4th bedroom. Built directly on Lake Gasparilla at Boca Grande’s North Shore, this bright and airy residence brings the outdoors in with amazing views from all primary living areas. Just sit back and enjoy the beautiful performance nature produces. Ospreys, cormorants, ducks, pelicans, seagulls, egrets and the occasional bald eagle are frequent performers. The large kitchen adjacent to the open-air great room and breakfast nook, with its aquarium-style window overlooking the lake, is a natural family gathering place, and the living and dining room, and the game room with a wet bar provide additional conversation spaces for comfortable entertaining. Outside, launch your kayak, paddleboard, canoe, or sailboat from your private lakeside beach. Gulf beachgoers and tennis enthusiasts will love the Boca Grande Club just a short cart ride away! Seller will pay your $10,000 initiation fee to join. The home’s lower level features an oversized 3-car garage, expansive storage, a workshop and fitness area. Additional building lot is offered at $625,000 MLS#D5916381. Check out the full feature video tour above. Features list and more attached. Serious Seller.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5916367
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,216
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, City Water, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, Underground
- FeaturesWater Access, Special Community Restrictions
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage, Golf Cart Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewLake
- Water AccessLake
- Water ExtrasLkDuesReq,SailWater
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermal Windows, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Tv Antenna, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesElevated, One Story, Two Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stem Wall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.22
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneVE
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x14
- Bedroom 211x11
- Bonus Room13x17
- Dining Room18x11
- Family Room17x23
- Living Room18x13
- Master Bedroom14x18
- Additional Information
- Days on Market266
- Price Per SqFt$496
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5916367
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 16501 Gulf Shores Dr in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1999,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 3,216 square feet all located on a 0.22 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,502,994, and average price per square foot of $970, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,486,972. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 16501 Gulf Shores Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Parsley-Baldwin Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 3:06pm EDT.