16501 Gulf Shores Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
Best value in Boca Grande isn't bragging when its true! Located on Boca Grande's North Shore this fine family home with 4 bedroom 3 and 1/2 bath's rests on the shore of Lake Gasparilla, and one of the most amazing long water views. Light and airy this "Rutenburg" home brings the outdoors in. Features like twin master suites, crown moldings, tray ceilings and a soothing natural color palette that allows one to focus on the surrounding lake that teems with wildlife. Osprey, Cormorants, Ducks, and the occasional Bald Eagle are common. Your private sandy beach is perfect for launching kayaks, paddle-boards, and even your sailboat, or simply soak up the sun! The well equipped kitchen is sure to be a family gathering place adjacent to the great room and breakfast nook with amazing aquarium style window overlooking the lake. Built for family living and entertaining, separate formal living and dining rooms, wet bar, and game room. In addition to the great-room there are numerous conversation spaces for the largest of parties. Beach-goers and tennis enthusiasts will love the included membership at the Boca Grande Club just a short 5 minute stroll or cart ride away! If this were not enough, the downstairs features a generous 3 car garage with room for a golf cart, spacious storage, work shop and fitness areas. Adjacent lakefront home-sites available for the ultimate family compound, expansion or additional development. see MLS D5916377 and D5916381 for details. See D5916396 which is the entire parcel
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5916367
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,216
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, City Water, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, Underground
- FeaturesSpecial Community Restrictions, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage, Golf Cart Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Paved, Lot - Irregular
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewLake
- Water AccessLake
- Water ExtrasLkDuesReq,SailWater
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermal Windows, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Tv Antenna
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesOne Story, Two Story, Elevated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stem Wall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Satellite Dish
- Lot Size (Acres)0.22
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneVE
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x14
- Bedroom 211x11
- Bonus Room13x17
- Dining Room18x11
- Family Room17x23
- Living Room18x13
- Master Bedroom14x18
- Additional Information
- Days on Market95
- Price Per SqFt$496
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5916367
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 16501 Gulf Shores Dr in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1999,has 4 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 3,216 square feet all located on a 0.22 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,567,262, and average price per square foot of $1,071, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,423,103. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 16501 Gulf Shores Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of PARSLEY-BALDWIN REALTY INC..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.