11 Seawatch Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
The exclusive gated community of Seawatch is nestled on 24 acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico and Lake Gasparilla. Each home is designed in the traditional Old Florida style to fit comfortably within the natural surroundings and to absorb water views. Upon entering the private gates, you are welcomed by the paver streets framed by majestic Ficus trees. This home is comprised of over 3,000 square feet with three bedrooms, three baths, wood flooring, fireplace, screened lanai and a nicely equipped kitchen with breakfast room. The extra outside terrace creates the perfect setting to taking in the beach climate. The second level master suite offers a vaulted ceiling and private balcony overlooking the Gulf. Additional features include a 12x12 seawatch room that offers a 360 degree view, 2+ car garage, metal roof, four beach walks-overs, two tennis courts and two pools.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5916343
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,203
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address11 Seawatch Dr
- SubdivisionSeawatch Boca Grande
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Community FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$1,750
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsPets my not be kept in a manner which creates a nuisance, e.g., barking dogs left unattended in homes, tethered in yards.
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewBalcony, Flood Zone, Street Brick
- Water ViewBeach, Gulf/full
- Water AccessBeach - Access Deeded, Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesElevated, Three Story
- ExteriorWood Frame, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Tennis Courts - Private, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.20
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Flood ZoneVE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 115x12
- Bedroom 212x12
- Dining Room14x15
- Living Room13x18
- Master Bedroom20x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market78
- Price Per SqFt$734
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5916343
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 11 Seawatch Dr in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1989,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 3,203 square feet all located on a 0.20 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,567,262, and average price per square foot of $1,071, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,423,103. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 11 Seawatch Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.