19 Golf View Dr Englewood, FL 34223
ELEGANT GEORGIAN STYLE CUSTOM HOME~TURNKEY FURNISHED ~ EXPANSIVE VIEWS of the SPRAWLING GOLF COURSE ~ OVER SIZED LANAI with BUILT-IN SPA ~ SURROUNDED BY MAJESTIC OAK TREES and PALMS ~ ALL OVERLOOKING ACRES of MANICURED GOLF COURSE BEYOND ~ Yes, this home is in a gated golf course community but, because of the lot and the way the house is situated on the lot, the feeling from inside the house and from the private lanai is one of seclusion and coziness. The functional floor plan offers over sized rooms, lots of well thought out storage spaces, and a very guest-friendly & family-friendly layout. The master suite is complete with his-n-her vanities, separate walk-in closets with organizers, and a large Roman shower. This home is located in the heart of Englewood's premier BOCA ROYALE GOLF COURSE community. Boca Royale is a golf and tennis community conveniently located in south Sarasota County, only 10 minutes from 4 beautiful public beaches on Manasota Key, convenient to the Interstate and only 30 minutes to downtown Sarasota. This is Florida living at its best! A social membership in the Country Club is INCLUDED in the monthly Association dues. The Club offers all members multiple social activities nearly year round. Golf, tennis, and fitness memberships are also available. Come and enjoy ENGLEWOOD'S BEST KEPT SECRET….BOCA ROYALE, and find your very own HOME SWEET HOME!!!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5916017
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,539
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address19 Golf View Dr
- SubdivisionBoca Royale
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Not all amenities included in HOA Fees, Optional Additional Fees, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$320
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsSEE HOA GUIDELINES
- UtilitiesCable Available, Canal/Lake For Irrigation, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Not all amenities included in HOA Fees, Optional Additional Fees, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View, Street Paved, Street Private
- PoolSpa, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dry Bar, Furnished, Hot Tub/Spa, Inside Utility, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors
- Lot Size (Acres)0.33
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneX500
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 115x15
- Bedroom 214x14
- Dining Room14x13
- Living Room21x16
- Master Bedroom21x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market306
- Last Price ChangeMarch 28th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$152
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $385,000 $4,000 (1.03%) Price Reduced (from $399,000) $389,000 $10,000 (2.51%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5916017
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 19 Golf View Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1980,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 2,539 square feet all located on a 0.33 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $532,854, and average price per square foot of $284, and most importantly an average sold price of $300,314. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 19 Golf View Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 8:33am EST.