16180 Sunset Pines Cir Boca Grande, FL 33921
This amazing custom built home sits on 1.7 acres at the north end of Gasparilla Island with over 150' of beachfront with unobstructed views of the gulf and Gasparilla Pass. A paved circular driveway leads you to an architectural masterpiece. This one exemplifies coastal living with nearly 5,000 square feet of open living area with 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 2 half baths, accentuated with custom Mahogany double doors, crown molding, wood Birch flooring, coquina rock fireplace, two family rooms, office and a magnificent dining/living area with a wall of windows to allow natural light overlooking Little Gasparilla Island. State of the art kitchen and wet bar, highest quality appliance with Subzero refrigerator, Meile dishwasher, 5 burner gas stove and a large center island with a beautiful Blue Bahia granite counter. The second level boasts an impressive master site with office, breakfast kitchen, and a double entry spacious walk-in closet with skylight. Other features are a summer kitchen, elevator, central vacuum system, automatic blinds with remote control. Also offers delightful outdoor spaces but certainly the centerpiece is the sumptuous pool and gazebo/cabana with a cascading fountain surrounded by lush landscaping.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5915449
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,094
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Gas, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewGulf/full
- Water AccessGulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Elevator, Skylights, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Thermal Windows, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story, Elevated, Two Story
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)1.76
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Flood ZoneVE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 115x10
- Bedroom 213x12
- Bedroom 311x13
- Living Room35x20
- Master Bedroom20x17
- Additional Information
- Days on Market204
- Price Per SqFt$1,097
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5915449
About this Property
16180 Sunset Pines Cir is a Residential property located in Boca Grande, FL 33921. 16180 Sunset Pines Cir has 4 beds, 6.00 baths, and is approximately 5,094 square feet. This property has a lot size of 1.76 acres and was built in 2003. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $2,791,703 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $1,504,218. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 33921 is $1,111. To schedule a tour of this listing at 16180 Sunset Pines Cir in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 28th, 2017 at 6:19pm EDT.