161 Gilchrist Ave Boca Grande, FL 33921
Unparalleled island living in this breathtaking tropical hideaway on just under an acre with 130 feet of Gulf-front beach. Entertain in a “Grande” fashion in this stunning Mediterranean style retreat with guest cottage. Secluded and private, the setting is enriched with enormous Banyan trees and lush landscaping. A few of the many details include custom stonework, cabinetry, wrought iron elements and exquisite tile work throughout. Many places made for relaxing and gazing at the water. Terraces, pools, spa and Louise Crowninshield's "Whispering Circle" all overlook the shimmering Gulf.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5915030
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,656
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, City Water, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Meter
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Historic District, Lot - Oversized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewGulf/full
- Water AccessBeach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ExtrasSeawallCon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Hot Tub/Spa, Skylights, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water FIlter Owned, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Multiple, Fuel - Gas Bottled
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- StoriesElevated, Two Story
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Trees/Landscaped, Gazebo
- Lot Size (Acres)0.90
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Flood ZoneVE
- FoundationStem Wall
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Living Room25x28
- Master Bedroom13x22
- Additional Information
- Days on Market195
- Last Price ChangeMay 26th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$1,976
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $9,700,000) $9,200,000 $500,000 (5.15%)
Talk with a REAL Person
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 161 Gilchrist Ave in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2000,has 4 bedrooms, 5.00 bathrooms, and is 4,656 square feet all located on a 0.90 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,514,214, and average price per square foot of $1,038, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,475,000. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 161 Gilchrist Ave in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Co. - Boca.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2017 at 2:18am EDT.