27 Seawatch Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath Seawatch home was built for the ultimate picturesque views of the Gulf of Mexico. Completely renovated in 2015, this home has hardwood floors, custom window treatments, high ceilings, brand new stainless steel appliances and features that will satisfy your every need for elegance and the coastal comforts you expect. This desirable 3,226 sq ft home offers tropical landscaping, a 2 car garage, an outdoor shower and a pathway to the island's largest and most secluded beach. Outside, enjoy the multiple elevated lanais overlooking the Gulf where you can soak up the sun or enjoy the magnificent sunsets. Amenities in this gated community features swimming pools and tennis courts.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914939
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,226
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address27 Seawatch Dr
- SubdivisionSeawatch Boca Grande
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Community FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$1,750
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, Beach-pub
- Water ViewGulf/full
- Water AccessBeach - Access Deeded, Gulf/Ocean, Beach - Public
- PoolHeated Pool
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Elevator, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts
- Lot Size (Acres)0.23
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood Zone14VE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 111x14
- Bedroom 212x12
- Dining Room14x16
- Living Room13x16
- Master Bedroom19x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market165
- Last Price ChangeMarch 22nd, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$742
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $2,395,000 $100,000 (4.01%) Price Reduced (from $2,550,000) $2,495,000 $55,000 (2.16%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5914939
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 27 Seawatch Dr in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1991,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 3,226 square feet all located on a 0.23 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,567,262, and average price per square foot of $1,071, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,423,103. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 27 Seawatch Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.