2225 N Beach Rd #302 Englewood, FL 34223
PRICE REDUCTION & A PRIVATE BOAT DOCK! Magnificent views of the Gulf of Mexico from this luxurious turnkey furnished condo on Manasota Key. Walk in the door and your eyes immediately go to the spectacular views. This open and airy upscale condo features 10 foot tray ceilings, wet bar, breakfast bar, generous kitchen with granite countertops, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and built-in desk. The spacious bathrooms have granite countertops, under counter lighting and glass enclosed tile showers. Additionally there is a walk-in closet, separate laundry, balconies, and a 2 car garage. The condo has PGT impact resistant windows and doors, storage unit and elevator outside your door. The complex has a heated pool and spa, grilling area, kayak launch, and boat docks. This gated complex is across the street from Englewood Beach with restaurants nearby. Currently one week rentals are allowed making this a great investment. Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets from your private balcony. Call for your appointment today. This condo has a PRIVATE BOAT DOCK.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914892
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,780
- Year Built2006
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address2225 N Beach Rd #302
- SubdivisionSunrise Pointe
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBoat Slip, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Dock, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Tenants No Pets, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Elevators
- HOA Fee$0
- Condo Fee$2,000
- Condo Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Pest Control, Roof, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease1 Week
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsPlease refer to Condo Docs
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeMedium (36-60 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Dock, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Tenants No Pets, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Elevators
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewGulf/full
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Beach - Public
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOnSit,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,NoWakeZone
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Fire Sprinkler, Furnished, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- Stories3rd Floor+above Multi-Story
- ExteriorBlock, On Piling, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Storage
- Lot Size (Acres)0.00
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x15
- Great Room23x24
- Master Bedroom13x22
- Additional Information
- Days on Market279
- Last Price ChangeAugust 2nd, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$296
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $527,500 $1,500 (0.28%) Price Reduced $529,000 $15,900 (2.92%) Price Reduced $544,900 $10,000 (1.80%) Price Reduced (from $572,300) $554,900 $17,400 (3.04%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5914892
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 2225 N Beach Rd #302 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2006,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,780 square feet all located on a 0.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $596,686, and average price per square foot of $306, and most importantly an average sold price of $306,722. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 2225 N Beach Rd #302 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Manasota Key Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.