8025 Weyers Ct Englewood, FL 34224
If you are looking for waterfront living, nestled in the middle of nature, surrounded by parks and overlooking the Oyster Creek, this NEW Key West style home is the one! A small exclusive gated community with 19 lots and so far 6 finished luxury custom homes. This extraordinary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is built to the newest energy and hurricane standards. (Foam insulation roofing, impact glass windows all around, hybrid water heater, insulated garage door). Wood flooring, except wet areas and 10' ceilings throughout the house. Large 3+ car garage, 13' high with work bench. Huge 24' sliders opening towards the rear and a 12'x52' TREX-covered porch to enjoy the breathtaking view. Over sized electric heated saltwater lap pool (deeper and longer). There is a nature trail down to the creek leading to the private boat dock where you find a fire pit and the launching pad for kayaks which will take you in approx. 20 min to the Intracoastal Waterway and from there to the beaches. Shopping and restaurants are only a short drive away either by car or bicycle. Some furniture negotiable in a separate contract.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914846
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,408
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Underground
- FeaturesDock, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt View, Lot - Oversized, Park View, Street Private, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBayou, Creek
- Water AccessGulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Bayou, Creek
- Water ExtrasBridgesFixed,DockWood,FishPier
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover for Pool
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Storage Room, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stem Wall, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Satellite Dish, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.58
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Flood ZoneAE
- FoundationStem Wall
- School Information
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x13
- Bedroom 212x13
- Dining Room12x14
- Great Room17x20
- Inside Utility10x6
- Master Bedroom16x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market281
- Last Price ChangeApril 29th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$284
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Increased $685,000 $15,000 (2.24%) Price Reduced $670,000 $20,000 (2.90%) Price Reduced $690,000 $4,000 (0.58%) Price Increased (from $649,000) $694,000 $45,000 (6.93%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5914846
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 8025 Weyers Ct in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2015,has 3 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 2,408 square feet all located on a 0.58 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $252,475, and average price per square foot of $167, and most importantly an average sold price of $171,570. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 8025 Weyers Ct in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.